Copyright

Please respect that the author's entires and photographs are copyrighted. You are welcome to provide a link to this blog, but don't take this as your own. Piper appreciates your cooperation.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

New Pictures... Finally!

I finally remembered to take my camera down to the barn and get some new pictures of Piper. Sorry she isn't posed a bit more, but she was trying to enjoy munching on the grass!


Notice the place in the middle of her mane that is sticking straight up? Before I got her, I was told she would reach way into the hay rack to get every last bit of hay (which is totally believable... she eats every piece of her hay) and that in reaching way underneath, she totally wore away that part of her mane. I sure will be happy when it grows back to full length, but she has a long mane so it will be awhile.

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment