Copyright

Please respect that the author's entires and photographs are copyrighted. You are welcome to provide a link to this blog, but don't take this as your own. Piper appreciates your cooperation.

Monday, March 5, 2018

Early 2018

I know everyone thought they would never hear more about Piper and Lyric, but here I am finally ... and here is Piper.

Piper has become so responsive when we lunge her and although we don't ask a lot of her; what we do ask, she does perfectly. As you can see, she's well fed and in need of some additional exercise. She has become very  friendly, which is an attitude I love in a horse. She's the first one to the gate when she sees us.

Lyric has grown a teddy bear-like coat for the winter as you can see.



He's doing well even though he has some of those physical problems that older horses get like arthritis. I put the saddle on both of them recently and although we didn't ride, Lyric perked right up when led around with the saddle. Once I address some of my own back and knee pain, I'll definitely try to fit in some riding before it gets really hot this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment